dayfrights ravingz

Jesus Christ, Pitchfork just redesigned their main page and it is fuuuuggglyyy. Fuck, how come there's a big ad that eats up the ENTIRE front of the page? It also looks like Opera which looks like balls*. It updates Pitchfork's design to this decade for sure; it reminds me of the new Wal-Mart logo and the new Stop n Shop logo. I dislike the way that everything is trying to look like its designed by Apple now. Everything's white with shades of gray which is a cleaner look but it lacks in character. I actually stopped reading Silent Uproar over a similar qualm so we'll see if Pitchfork survives the great update of 09.

Oh I got a video of kc quilty playing a new song called "Supernova" from the other night. The sound sucks but that's because it's being broadcast DIRECT FROM THE 90s! WOOO!


Watch live video from Goodbye Blue Monday on Justin.tv

Thanks justin.tv!




*Disclaimer: I love Opera a lot, despite its ugliness and many deficiencies. It's like a retarded little brother that I feel bad for and thus keep around.

0 comments: