New Google Images Feature? + Summer Song Mix

Well, I don't know if this feature has been active for a while and I just missed it or if it's a brand new thing, but there's a Google Image feature I haven't seen before: the ability to narrow down an image search based on color. Click this link (HERE) and you will see all the orange-colored dinosaurs on the Google Image database. I think this is just downright cool, like a lot of things Google does.

On an unrelated note, here are some good Summer songs that I'm currently into:

Phoenix - 1901 (Off of the new album, Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix, due out May 26th)



Animal Collective - My Girls (Merriweather Post Pavillion)



Deerhunter - Rainwater Cassette Exchange (Rainwater Cassette Exchange EP)

This just came out, so it's not even on the almighty Songza yet. But check it out somewhere.

St. Vincent - Actor Out of Work (Actor)



Blitzen Trapper - Furr (Furr)



Yeasayer - 2080 (Live) (All Hour Cymbals)



So yeah, that's my list. Sorry about all these videos, according to Julian I ruined Songza ever since I accessed the website.

Oh yeah, and this is my first post, so maybe a little introduction is merited. I'm the little brother/superior sibling of Julian, aka CEO of Cooling Pie. If I had to have a title, it would be 'New Media Director of CPR,' but that's only because I signed Julian up for Twitter.

I'll leave you with this very cool Modeselektor remix of Thom Yorke's Skip Divided:



0 comments: